Champions in Woe

shortstack

Does anyone feel that champions are a little bit too strong in WoE? Open for discussion. Just two point I noticed:

- if you don't have 690k-890k HP while wearing tatacho, neutral enchant shield, thara, deviling card you won't survive asura. As a sinx (with higher HP multiplier), 255 vit WITHOUT HPC, gives me 650k hp. I just don't know how other non-tanky classes (LK, pally, sinx) can survive asura.

- champs still move faster than every other class and can catch/run away too easily IMO. Autopots + fast movespeed just adds to their survivability. 

- champs seem like the most played class right now for WoE, and they are the main ones with godlike streaks...this may be because good and high skill cap pvp players on all the ragnarok server I've played on play champs...so maybe they are just really good here as well ...or they are just a bit overtuned.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:35 AM, shortstack said:

Does anyone feel that champions are a little bit too strong in WoE? Open for discussion. Just two point I noticed:

- if you don't have 690k-890k HP while wearing tatacho, neutral enchant shield, thara, deviling card you won't survive asura. As a sinx (with higher HP multiplier), 255 vit WITHOUT HPC, gives me 650k hp. I just don't know how other non-tanky classes (LK, pally, sinx) can survive asura.

- champs still move faster than every other class and can catch/run away too easily IMO. Autopots + fast movespeed just adds to their survivability. 

- champs seem like the most played class right now for WoE, and they are the main ones with godlike streaks...this may be because good and high skill cap pvp players on all the ragnarok server I've played on play champs...so maybe they are just really good here as well ...or they are just a bit overtuned.

Did you just say that LK and Pally are non tanky classes?