ArunaRO Ambassador 2021

[GM] Skye

ArunaRO Ambassador 2021!

The search for ArunafeltzRO Ambassador is here and we want to see your good looking faces, creativity and style!

Mechanics:
* Each participants must submit a screenshot of their character with their chosen costumes.

* Participants must be alone (only your character should be seen) in the screenshot and only one submission per participant.

* Screenshot must be taken exclusively from ArunafeltzRO. (Click F11 prior to taking the screenshot)

* ArunafeltzRO logo must be included in your screenshot photo submission.

* For mobile users screenshots of your character next to the logo at @guildhall is acceptable.  I understand that mobile users don't have the F11 option, therefore I will make an exemption for our mobile users for this, but make sure your character can be seen clearly with your chosen costumes or head gears.

* Photo must be clean and clear where your whole character and your face should be clearly seen in the your entry with I love ArunafeltzRO fansign.

* Statement on why you deserve to be Aruna's Ambassador included in your submission.

* Applicants who do not follow the mechanics correctly will not be counted and may be advised to resubmit accordingly if able to do so.

* Participants must submit their entry on our Forums through replying to this post's comment section by October 22 (Friday) and we will be posting the 5 best entries chosen by the GM Staff on our Facebook group on October 23 (Saturday) for voting to begin.

The submission date will start on October 5 (Tuesday) and will close on October 22 (Friday). GM Staff Top 5 will be posted October 23 (Saturday) and Voting begins on the same day soon after it's posted. Voting will close and counted on 10AM October 25 Monday with the Winners announced by 5PM all in PH time.

Winning Criteria:
* Top 5 players chosen by GM Staff will be posted on our Facebook page and then players can start the voting on October 22 (Friday). After choosing and posting the Top 5, all GM Staff will again vote for their Grand Winner and their votes will be tallied along with the entry with the most likes and share (only 1 vote per player/person) to allow more winning chances when determining who will be crowned as Aruna's Ambassador for 2021.

* GM Staff will also judge and pick their winner. GM Criteria for Top 5 includes: 10% ArunaFeltzRO Logo, Character Fashion style 30%, Why you deserve to win statement 30% and Fan sign originality 30%.

Prizes:
• Grand Winner will receive 500 CV, 500 event tickets, 50pcs 6th Monthsary Eggs, 400 A Class Coins, 20 ARO Mythril coins and 5 Aruna Donation Tokens.

• First runner up will receive 400 CV, 400 event tickets, 50pcs 6th Monthsary Eggs and 400 A Class Coins, 15 Mythril coins and 4 Aruna Donation Tokens.

• Second runner up will receive 300 CV, 300 event tickets, 50pcs 6th Monthsary Eggs, 200 A Class Coins, 10 ARO Mythril coins and 3 Aruna Donation Token.

• Third runner up will receive 200 CV, 200 event tickets, 50 pcs 6th Monthsary Eggs, 100 A Class Coins, 5 ARO Mythril coins and 2 Aruna Donation Token.

• The GM's chosen Top 5 Winners will automatically receive 100 CV and 50pcs 6th Monthsary Eggs, 100 Event tickets and 100 A Class Coins.
• Consolation prize of 50 CV, 50 Event tickets and 50 S Grade Coin Bags will be given to participants who didn't make it to Top 5.

Application form (template to follow when submitting your entries)
* Character Name: [GM] Skye

* Screenshot of your character in game:

ss.png.cef919f98c4da990b658b3f05567311a.png

* Fansign photo of you with I love ArunafeltzRO Sign:

fansign.jpg.6ddac0f81ebd4d6bcaabcdd75ff26a1e.jpg

* Statement explaining why you deserve to be Aruna's Ambassador as part of your submission:

" I believe that I should be Aruna's Ambassador because of my continuous dedication to keep the GMs occupied with all my STC event requests within the server and undying love for STC event. The ArunaRO community has been my second home because I love STC so much it hurts. I can honestly say my accomplishments in winning events, mostly in STC makes me more than qualified to be Mr/Ms Aruna 2021 -70% of ArunafeltzRO Players "

• Upvote 1

I deserved to be mr.aruna becoz i might not be that strong like other players but i have a strong heart helping the newbie's on understanding the game supporting the weak is the key on making the game more fun for them like the way the strong once do and also i almost interact with all players and all guild not only on my guild but to all  and lastly i eroneskie is willing to fight and argue to people who is talking bad about aruna making false accusations about aruna coz i love aruna and aruna loves me back thats all thank you ? have a good one everybody

#ArunaIs♥️♥️♥️

inbound8826246287919594874.jpg

inbound9079731122858281032.jpg

• Upvote 3

I deserve to be the mr.aruna because i want to be proudly introduce the place where i grew up and live, just like the costume of the famous person in tondo i wear "THE TONDO ROBINHOOD ASIONG SALONGA", I also want to change the view of others in our area that when they say tondo is stupid persons, immoral, poverty and most likely "SKWATING". I found my second family in Aruna, new friends, who did not look at the ability of a beginner like me in the game to accept and embrace me to their guild, because of them I enjoy playing every day, and I know that is the true message and lesson of the game, to shape you of what am I right now is because of them. I really admire playing and helping others to grow also, because I believe in the saying....

"GUMAWA KA NG MABUTI, WALANG BAYAD YON PERO MAY SUKLI."

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

inbound2955595102305265998.jpg

inbound4366434442547036947.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Flux said:

Just sharing my selfie:) showing support on the event.. ill give way for my fellow legionare.. lets go eroneskie:)

Screenshot_2021-10-05-22-51-14-612_com.arunafeltzro.apk.jpg

Please follow mechanics if you're intending to participate :) otherwise this post won't be counted as an entry.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Character Name: old school

Applying to win as: Mr. Aruna

vmlxiv101021.jpg

244399419_1069195970492849_5310854273823025584_n.jpg

To be a Mr. Aruna is to be represented by the whole Ragnarok community that keeps on playing the same RPG from our childhood up to who we are now. I will not be deserving thus I want to represent most of us who find the game still enjoyable and fun. The game will be there in any brand of server, We just find the family we seek here in Arunafeltz. We are all playing a real-life RPG, we never grow up, we just got older, they called us childish, we find ourselves old school. As Mr. Aruna, the name itself represents the Ragnarok community behind the server Arunafeltz. Arunafeltz is an escape for all of us and I'm glad to get the chance to be part of it and got myself a chance to be Mr. Aruna.

Thanks for the opportunity admins and staff.:D

Edited by realvic14
  • Upvote 1

IGN: Nes Cafe / JanesSnow

By the way, I am James, and dreaming of becoming Aruna Ambassador2021, I thought of joining this contest because I want to be the voice of every player, I also want to be a symbol to be looked at not because of wealth, not because of the amount of equipment I have , not because I am strong, But because I want to be a symbol of a player who has good fellowship and to be recognized as having good intentions.

In the few months I have been playing on this server I have learned that there is a lot to fix with old or new players, not in their equipment but in their mind, I want to show them that even though I am not here when it all starts, is so I can still be a real player with real purpose.

Every day I play, every day I show that I am a worthy player, leader and good example to everyone. and If I am lucky enough to win this contest, I will continue to be a good example to everyone, new or old, because the secret to being a true and skilled player is mental acuity, clean manners and skill. in making friends.

Not everyone has this ability and mindset, but I can only say one thing, I can stand before you and teach good sermons and quick but effective friendships.

Again, I turned out to be Janes. "What is the use of being a strong player and a beautiful face if your brain is full of hatreds and trash."

1634006060025.png

Photo_1634686462001.png

Edited by Momshie Janes
:)
  • Upvote 1

I believe that I should be an Aruna's Ambassador because I am certain that I can make an impact and bring benefits to the community. I am very passionate about creating a fun and enjoyable playing environment with my un cunning spontaneous whimsical personality. Choosing me as your Mr. Aruna I promise you that I will do my best to continue to give happiness to our ever-loving community and this is what I do best. Mcdonuts a.k.a JumboHotdog

Giving more Happiness since day 1 ^_^
#IloveArunafeltz
#NoHatePureLove

Character Name: Mcdonuts

screenConnection030.jpg

IMG_20211013_003158.jpg

Edited by Mcdonuts
wrong spelling
  • Upvote 1

ign: p4knu

"like them I am also one of the fighting chance,I'm probably one of the ambassadors of aruna.Even if I don't look like that, even though I'm not as strong as others, I can keep up. I also help newbies, if you love a game, help your teammates rise, you won't be happy if you run your world alone. Here I made more friends even though they are far away, we trust each other. and hopefully it will continue. let's just keep playing, this is our second home ?. just don't abuse too much, just the right discipline and the right game to avoid pain. that's all and thanks, keep safe

#ILoveArunafeltz❤️

#Legions 

DCIMscreenshot_10-17-11.13.58.jpg

IMG_20211019_204854.jpg

Edited by p4knu

Character Name: Zeirra

Screenshot:

screenConnection026.jpg

Fansign:

20211018_182320.jpg

Statement:

I Humbly believe that I deserve to be Mr. Aruna's Ambassador 2021 simply because I love the game Ragnarok. since the year 2002, I found my second home in the game. Even though I am a newbie on the server, I have the experience, skills, and maturity when we talk about the different aspects of the game. Of all the private servers I've tried before Arunafeltz, they failed my expectations which were clearly Arunafeltz accomplished. I love most of the features of the server plus the environment is very non-toxic to all players. We also do have very caring and friendly GMs, Admins, and Developers. 

Honestly, the prizes will be a big boost for starter(s) / newbie(s) like me and if I have given a chance to win the said event I won't hesitate to share it with others because I do have this attitude to help others first before my needs especially gearing for Woe/Koe and other kinds of stuff.

In fact, I do already helped some Newbies and Pioneers in the game. It really makes me happy whenever I see that the ones I helped shine and it's a big bonus to me if they can also return the favor to others. Probably most of you will not believe it but that's for real. Personally,  I do not even know the reason why I'm like this.. maybe because it's in me... it's my nature..that's all thank you!! ROK ON~!!

#LegionsForever

#ArunafeltzNumbawan

Edited by khetchuph