Claymore Trap Change

Devjuan

Claymore Trap Changes  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Claymore Trap undergo a change, or should it stay as it is?

• It should undergo changes because its OP
    • It should not undgergo changes because its not needed
    • I will explain my position on the comments

This poll is closed to new votes

Maybe making it so that you could use resistance card on it works. Then, making traps hurt more if you are wearing deviling. Fire Armor is not a reliable solution since the damage output of water elements skyrockets. Especially since there is a card called Ktullanux card which increases damage to Fire Elements by 50%. If resistance card works you could get rid of the fire element and focus on resisting fire elements instead. Which will still make it balanced since you will be forced to get rid of your deviling card. Just a suggestion. I hate the idea of using fire element armor if you see a trapper since you could reach damage that is too much. 

• Upvote 1

in line with this poll and topic we have decided to change the Claymore Trap mechanics.

HOTFIX

1. Modified the following Skills for balancing

Sniper:
    ~Claymore Trap
        -Claymore trap damage can now be reduced/increase by Defense items/cards (Thara Frog, Popoo hat, Fire resist etc)
            -This also means items like Deviling Card will affect the damage of this trap (it will increase damage of trap on you because of -50% element effect)
        -Modified Cooldown of Claymore trap to 200ms, from 100ms.

~Blast Mine
        -Blast Mine damage can now be reduced by Defense items/cards (Thara Frog, Popoo hat, Fire resist etc)
            -This also means items like Deviling Card will affect the damage of this trap (it will increase damage of trap on you because of -50% element effect)
        -Modified Cooldown of Claymore trap to 200ms, from 100ms.