[NEWS] Overstat Character Issue topic , FAKE NEWS

Devjuan

Hello Good Morning everyone !

There are rumors in the server that some players got OVERSTATS in their character, resulting in unfair gameplay.

THIS IMAGE BELOW has been circulating on our community. 

h7Ptqjr.png

This is some player report that i got , AFTER FIXING the issue.

QXPVSQl.png

As you all know i disabled BUILD AND RESET NPC, as this is the NPC that cause the BUG to happen (with the help of LEVEL DOWN using @request please bring me back to level 99/70 i want to PVP , which GM Lace and GM Celestial did without knowing their true intentions)

MsA70CH.png

After which i completely fixed the issue after 3 LONG HOURS! , which you can see in the time stamp of my announcements in discord!

BItuYuu.png

Now there are ONLY 3 Characters and 2 Individual involved in this BUG & EXPLOIT, and RUMORS that other players such as COVID ONE, and PIONEERS also know this BUG is
FABRICATED, FALSE, UNTRUE and ANYBODY who will spread such rumors be it Social media or IN-GAME will be sanctioned , be it by Court or In-game punishment. Yes admin loves his server so much he is willing to spend money to SUE your lying ass in real life.

THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE DETECTED TO BE ABUSING THE BUG & EXPLOIT

V495jPm.png

These are the command logs for the "LEVEL DOWN" which GM Celestial and GM Lace did UNKNOWINGLY it is for bug exploit.
ihO3umq.png

This is the reason why they picked GM's (ZEI IS NOT INVOLVED IN THIS ISSUE, i requested some picture of evidence from him today)

CMhZMiu.png

These are the confessions of the players involved (They confessed yesterday)

rH3VSgc.png
w59keBK.png

NOW , These two Iyaan and Darius already acknowledge their wrongdoings and is now on probation. BUT as i have said RUMORS that other players such as COVID ONE, and PIONEERS also know this BUG is
FABRICATED, FALSE and UNTRUE.

ANYBODY who will spread false rumors that is damaging to the Reputation of the server be it Social media or IN-GAME will be sanctioned , be it by Court or In-game punishment. Yes admin loves his server so much he is willing to spend money to SUE your lying ass in real life.

• Upvote 1